Do you have a passion for teaching? Especially science and math? Does the thought of teaching overseas excite and energize you? If so, Okinawa Christian School International in Japan, is seeking a part-time library staff member to join its staff. Perhaps this might be you?
The Middle School Science/Math Teacher is responsible for teaching science and math for grade 6 and for developing curriculum.
- Christian who models Biblical thinking and living, regularly participates in local church that is doctrinally compatible with OCSI’s statement of faith, builds Christ-centered community, and empowers others.
- Commitment to OCSI’s statement of faith, mission, vision, philosophy, and standards of conduct.
- Share the same beliefs as OCSI that certain behaviors are inappropriate and prohibited by Scripture; commitment to abide by OCSI’s staff behavioral expectations.
- Clearly articulated impact of Christian faith on work
- Emotional maturity and good judgment
- Skills, training, and/or experience appropriate to the position
Since 1957, OCSI has provided Christian education to equip students to walk with God and impact the world for Him. We're excited about our K-12 program--we address the whole person, communicate in English, use an American-style approach, and encourage Biblical thinking and living. OCSI also provides some housing and travel expenses.