Join interns from Germany in reaching out to neighborhood children in Germany's capitol of Berlin. This year many of the children will be children of refugee families who recently moved to Berlin. By leading games, telling stories, and participating in activities with the children, you'll share Christ's love with them and be the hands and feet of Jesus to these families.
- Supervise onsite play and field trip at a day camp for children ages 6-12
- Work alongside German interns of approxamately the same age
- Tell Bible stories and lead in music
- Visit other ministries including a bike repair ministry, another full-time play center, or go with children to a week of overnight camp
- Plan worship for Sunday services
- Must be physically fit and able easily to walk 2-3 miles.
- A commitment to the global mission of Jesus Christ and a love for His people from all cultures and backgrounds.
- German language ability of at least B2 level is required.
- Prior experience in Germany required.
- Volunteers must have a comfort level of working with people of all ages.
- Musical abilities would be an asset to the program.
Airfare will vary from departure cities from N. America from $1000-$1400 USD.
Accommodations and ground transportation provided by partner organization. Food is $60 per week
This opportunity will include a [re-field orientation from May 31 - June 2, 2017 in Grand Rapids, Michigan. You will also have an on-field orientation.